All pilgrims are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the below Tour Conditions by endorsing the booking form. The Tour Conditions can also be found on every itinerary. Some itineraries may have slight changes to the above.
So please read it carefully and we will be seeing you soon!
To provide value-added Pilgrimage Tours, without compromising on the quality of the services, so that a great number of pilgrims will benefit from such tours. We are well aware that many have scrimped and saved just to make a Pilgrimage, a once in a life time journey of Faith, Hope and Reconciliation.
To find out more, reach us at +65 9144 4400 (Anthony Tay) or +65 9695 9988 (Raymond Tay). You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp Majella Tay at +65 9737 7111.CHECK OUT OUR PILGRIMAGES HERE
1. Passport & Visa:
- You are responsible to make sure your passport is valid for 6 months when you leave for and return from your pilgrimage. The company will help you to apply for the necessary visa if it is required. For those who require the Israeli & Schengen visa (non-Singaporeans), we can help you with the process of gathering the documents and giving you the instructions, but you have to apply in person at the embassy, Unfortunately, we cannot do it on your behalf. Visa fees will be charged accordingly directly at the embassy/visa application centre as it is not included in the tour price.
2. Travel Insurance:
- We strongly recommend that you purchase a Travel Insurance Policy to cover medical fees and possible cancellation due to medical or compassionate reasons, loss of personal baggage/belongings, etc. We are able to assist in the arrangement of travel insurance. Please contact us for more details. It is also a Singapore Tourism Board requirement that we advise you to purchase travel insurance in case of travel agency insolvency. You may purchase it with us or elsewhere. Our two travel insurance products are TravelBliss & TravelBliss Prestige by NTUC Income.
- An initial non-refundable deposit of S$500.00, S$1,000.00 of S$1,800.00 per person (the amount is dependent on which pilgrimage you have booked) is required to confirm your booking and must be accompanied with a Booking Form and photocopy of the personal passport details.
- The rest of the balance or full amount must be made 5-6 weeks before the departure date by cash/cheque payable to Pilgrimage Tours Pte Ltd.
- We usually hold a Tour Briefing about 5-6 weeks before departure, you may complete your balance payment during the briefing and collect the other items we have prepared.
4. Cancellation Fees: A written letter is required for cancellation
- 15-30 days before departure: 50% of the tour fare payable
- 8-14 days before departure: 70% of the tour fare payable
- 1-7 days before departure: 100% of the tour fare payable
5. Unused services:
- There will be no refund for unused tickets, missed meals or accommodation and services etc.
- You are allowed to bring only one suitcase not exceeding 30 kgs (Emirates / Qatar / Turkish Airlines, all other airlines currently 20-22 kgs) and one cabin bag measuring maximum size 56cm (l) x 36cm (w) x 23cm (h) 5kg. The handling agent will charge an additional fee for any extra baggage.
7. Tour Price:
- The tour price is based on twin sharing and valid at the time of printing in the itinerary you would have received via email/by post.
- All prices quoted are subject to change without notice; arising from currency fluctuation, increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, hotel rates, etc. There is an extra fee for single room supplement.
8. The tour price includes:
- Economy Airfare ex Singapore including Airport, Security Taxes & Fuel Surcharges
- Border Entry and Exit Taxes (if required)
- All meals – Breakfast, lunch & dinner as stated.
- Accommodation in Tourist Class Hotels on twin sharing basis.
- Luxury coach travel and Registered Professional Local Tour Guides
- Gratuities for Guides, Drivers, Porters, Restaurant Staff , etc.
9. The tour price excludes:
- Please read the itinerary carefully as sometimes this varies
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Visa fees (if required)
- Additional food and beverages ordered besides those provided during meals.
- Any personal purchase of religious articles or any food items
- Expenses of personal effect, such as laundry, trunk call, porterage fees etc
10. Tour Cancellation:
- Pilgrimage Tours Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to the departure date for any reason whatsoever, including insufficient participants or beyond the control of the company to conduct a safe tour or the delivery of services as described in the itinerary.
- In the event of cancellation, you will be reimbursed with the full refund of the tour price without further obligation or liability on the part of Pilgrimage Tours Pte Ltd.
11. Right to Reject:
- Pilgrimage Tours Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel the pilgrims’ itinerary if such a person’s conduct is deemed detrimental to the health, comfort, safety and enjoyment of the other pilgrims as whole.
- In such an eventuality, Pilgrimage Tours Pte Ltd shall be under no further legal, financial and moral obligations or liability to provide any explanation.
- All the arrangements for providing transport, accommodation and other services are made by Pilgrimage Tours Pte Ltd through appointed agents only. Therefore, all exchange orders, receipts, contracts and tickets issued by the company are subject to any and all tariffs, terms and conditions under which accommodation, transportation, or any services whatsoever are provided by such hotels, airlines, bus companies, contractors are agreed upon by the tour members.
- Pilgrimage Tours Pte Ltd or any person or agent acting on its behalf will not be liable for any loss, injury, accident, damage or delay occurring during the pilgrimage tour. Every pilgrim carries his/her own risk with respect to loss, injury to person and property.
- Under certain circumstances, availability and time permitting, the company reserves the right to alter routes, time schedules, itineraries, or accommodation if necessity warrants such a change, especially for the smooth running of the tour.
- Programmes, tour prices, services and conditions are based on the situation applicable at the time of creating the itinerary.