Pilgrimage Tours offers you top quality and meaningful pilgrimages (with no hidden costs!) through our experience, expertise and networks.
Enquire Online Now
Check out what others are saying about us!
"I went on my first pilgrimage with Pilgrimage Tours Pte Ltd to Holy Land. It was the best decision I have made. Made many new friends and the guides were very informative and jovial. The tour leaders, Raymond and Majella made the pilgrimage extra enjoyable and they were very helpful. The pilgrimage was a very wonderful experience and very importantly, no hidden costs. I checked other companies and if you add up all the exclusions, they are actually more expensive. Definitely looking forward to my next pilgrimage with them!"
- Mona Tan
- "Honestly did not know what to expect on the first day as to the pilgrims or the friendliness of guides etc. but was very pleasantly surprised by the warmth of the guides and the pilgrims. It was as if we became this huge extended family from being just strangers. At the same time, the guides were very well versed in not just historical and geographical knowledge but also in the biblical texts, allowing you to definitely deepen your understanding of scripture. Felt honoured and blessed serving as altar server in the holy land, great experience."
- Aloysius Teow
"It was my first time going on a pilgrimage tour so I didn't know what to expect from the trip. At first I was reluctant to go as I thought it would be boring and awkward going with a group of strangers and holy people. However, the tour guides were exceptional in making everyone feel welcomed and dissipating the awkwardness in the group, I felt like I was part of a extended family. Moreover, they were very knowledgeable and very experienced in what they were doing, everything was very well planned and I learned a lot from the trip. Serving there was the highlight. It was a very good experience and I do not regret my decision."- Alphonsus Teow
"My friendships gained and existing friendships were deepened through our spirit-filled experiences together on the pilgrimage to Holy Land. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience and the best part is that there are no hidden costs like what some other travel agencies does and everything was very organized. I would most definitely recommend anyone looking for a travel agency to go on a pilgrimage with to choose Pilgrimage Tours Pte Ltd! "
- Geraldine Ng
- "Strongly recommended. Travelling between Jordan, Israel and the Palestinian territories isn't easy but Raymond and the local guides made the journey seamless. During our trip to the Holy Land in Nov/Dec 2016, we visited not just the usual religious sites but also the ancient city of Petra in Jordan and the land of the ancient Samaritan people. Following the footsteps of our Lord in these ancient lands is an experience that can only strengthen our faith."
- Kevin Lim
- "There were about 84 pilgrims on my pilgrimage to Holy Land. We had two buses with Father Simon Tan and Brother Celestine from Novena Church. The camaraderie forged is something I will never forget and the memories created is something I will hold dear to my heart. It was a very meaningful pilgrimage with my wife and my two children. I also learnt more about my friends that were on the pilgrimage with me as well. Definitely 5-star rating for Pilgrimage Tours Pte Ltd." - Francis Lim
- I join Pilgrimage Tours for my first pilgrimage tours. I went with an open heart not expecting anything special, as I know for many this might be a sightseeing/shopping trip, and presume the tour company would have to be businesslike at times for they need to also earn from the trip. But after just a short period into the trip I realized that the tour company really have the interest of the pilgrims at heart. The whole trip was meant to allow everyone to have a most fruitful and spiritual experience. The tour leaders, Anthony and Stella were extremely friendly and went out of their way to make everyone feel like a family (we did became a family in Christ and all kept in close contact till now), and the local tour guide was really knowledgable and friendly, and went out of his way to let us have the most memorable experience. I have recommended many and will recommend more to join Pilgrimage tours for a truly spiritual and blessed trip.
- Father Terence Wee, CsSR, Novena Church
- "I was on a Holy Land pilgrimage with Father Simon Tan from Novena Church and my family. It was a very meaningful and fun experience. Anthony and Stella were fantastic before, during and after the pilgrimage with enquiries and operations. Many of us still meet regularly after the pilgrimage. Would definitely travel with Pilgrimage Tours Pte Ltd again." - Jean Chan
- "I travelled with Pilgrimage Tours Pte Ltd for two pilgrimages to the Holy Land in 2010 and 2016 as the Spiritual Director. The service provided is excellent and I really enjoyed myself journeying with the pilgrims. I find that the knowledge of the guides is very informative and the pilgrimages were very well organized. The personalized prayer & hymn books and free Magnificat copy provided for all the pilgrims was a very good touch. The one in 2016 was a customized pilgrimage of only 13 people and the flexibility and efficiency accorded by the company for customization was top-notch. Will definitely travel again with them and recommend anyone considering a pilgrimage to go with them."
- Father Simon Tan, CSsR, Novena Church
"Excellent customer service together with fun and friendly tour guides made my first trip to the holy land unforgetta
ble! Would totally recommend going with Pilgrimage tours to those who are thinking of going!"
- Grace Goh
"Went with Pilgrimage Tours in Dec 2016 for 2 weeks touring Jordan and the Holy Land. The main attraction was spending Christmas at the very birth place of Jesus Christ. Very well planned and organized. Local tour guides were engaged who had very deep knowledge of every historical place. Pricing wise, it is very reasonable, and there are no hidden costs whatsoever: Food, and accommodation were all decent. If anyone, Christian or non-Christian would want to know more about the Holy Land, Pilgrimage Tours is the way to go. I would definitely recommend the tours conducted by them to my friends."
- Ronald Yeo
- "It was our first time going on a pilgrimage tour to Holy Land in 2012. I was a little nervous & at the same time extremely excited about the trip. About a month or so before the trip, we were briefed on what to expect, the dos & don'ts & other important issues that might arise when traveling to a foreign country. We became more knowledgeable about Holy Land & Jordan. We enjoyed everything about this tour, made new friends & most importantly we were well taken care of by our local tour leaders & foreign tour guides. We loved touring with Pilgrimage Tours, that a year later, we signed on for another tour to Eastern Europe, with them. We hope to go on another pilgrimage tour with them soon! We highly recommend Pilgrimage Tours Pte Ltd!!"
- Jennifer Chase-Currier
- "Fantastic guides who would do their best to accede to our requests. We went together as strangers and returned as one big family. We were at Holy Land during Christmastim
e and our guides were so experience d, we could avoid peak timings and crowd. Felt really safe and confident with our guides. Definitely the best experience ." - Florence Loh